Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A HOT BABE


To make up for my lack of posting, I will enrich your veiwing pleasure. Here is my next hot babe. The name of this gorgeous beast is Jake Gyllenhaal. This hot young man is an exceptional actor, and if you don't believe me, go watch Bubble Boy and then follow it up with Donnie Darko. He is incredibly good changing roles. Did I mention that he is HOT, hot hot and yummy, and funny, and oh so cute.

I do not actually know much about Jake, as I am not one of those stalker types.. so no I do not know his birthplace, or his favorite colour...or the name f his childhood dog... or even if he LIKES dogs. Gee what kind of a fan am I anyway? The kind that appreciates the only 'real' view I may have into the life of an actor I enjoy.. his acting abilites and his looks ;P As far as the rest of it goes, until the day I meet Jake Gyllenhaal, I would not claim to know much about the man. None the less, I can appreciate him enough to add him to my hot babe list. So here you go, you horney freaks you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter