Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Obsession


My obsession burns strong and grows with more admiration everyday. How could one story amaze so many in a way that it created a following. So many artists capturing her beauty, her innocence as it appeared in there minds eye, The first time that they heard this wonderful tale. I know the story created a dream within my mind a place where animals could talk and be just like people. I strongly believe that without such amazing influences as this and many other wonderous fables I would not be who i am today. It lead me to wonder...... wonder in Wonderland...............i've been collecting memrobilia and trinkets for years some small some big but if it has anything to do with Wonderland it has to be mine..........i'm still looking for the perfect teapot for all those unbirthday partys that occur throughout the year till we meet again enjoy your travels down the rabbithole...............

4 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You posted!! I am SO happy happy! Awesome artwork too! Yes I'd say you are obssesed, but its a good thing, something I love about you. In fact it makes me think that we should paint the walls in your new room as the walls of the rabbit hole? What think you?

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    The game American McGee put out was awesome, except we got stuck at this one part and never finished it.

    If there's a book to be obsessed about, this would be it. I love it too. You should get rich and make a darkride based off of it.

    click here and design a ride about Alice in Wonderland with these people. You only need about $120,000 or so. I'd definitely ride it twenty or thirty times. Oh, you need to buy the land and the building too.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    Hey I think I have about $120, 000 lying around here somewhere. ;p

    So good to see you man!!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Well, think of it this way. You love Alice. I love Alice. So do millions of other people around the world (oh, a movie based off the game, not the book, is in the works as we speak).

    Get a business loan and open up a coffee shop and stick the darkride in back of it. Charge $4 a ride. People like me will ride it 20 or 30 times.

    Just an idea. Have no idea if it would work, but wouldn't that be cool?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter