Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hot Babe # 2

I had some trouble deciding if my second hot babe should be male or female, and I tell you it was a tough call, but I decided that the most gorgeous woman I have ever lusted after deserved the number two spot on my Hot Babes posts. So I give to you, in all her delicious glory: Angelina Jolie. Since the very first time I laid eyes on this woman, I knew in no uncertain terms , that I was am and always will be a lover of beautiful women. Angie is a well established actor who has played roles ranging from a coke-addicted super-model to a gun toting treasure hunter.

Not everything she has done has been a great work of art, there is no doubt, but regardless I can never get enough of watching her do it anyway. I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith recently and I will admit it was not one of my favorites... the storyline was ok, but the pace of the movie actually succeeded in making the entire piece boring... which is an utter failure considering it was supposed to be an action movie. Now having said that, it was the lovely Angelina and so it was worth watching anyway.

My favorite roles for this goddess would have to be her as a mental patient in Girl, Interrupted, as a melt-down wife in Pushing Tin, Ryan Phillipes love-interest in Playing By Heart, the tough military chick in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and the role close to her heart in the tear jerking, powerfully painful Beyond Borders. Even better then most of her roles would have to be her photo shoots, and her highly public relationships.

The relationship that stands out to me the most, and is a much better view of what Angie is capable of would have to be the one with her adopted son, Maddox. Becoming a mother has changed this woman, obviously for the better... not just the better, but the incredible. Now, not only is she an actress, but a very conscientious one who gives unfailingly and very generously to help the truly less fortunate. She has power, and wealth, and she is very responsible with it... this fact makes her a most spectacular woman indeed. Its no wonder that a family oriented man, such as Brad Pitt, would fall madly and deeply in love with her, she is absolutely worthy of worship.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Jolie is hot. As I've said before, she used to scare me because she had some serious issues.

    I think she's matured big time though and now I think she'd make some lucky guy a good wife.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Oh, Tyra Banks. I'm watching her show and I've always been crazy for her.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    oooo... yes I am with ya on that one. Yumm Tyra.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter