Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Thursday, December 01, 2005


thats the only picture i have of berger.... surprising since i dated him for 6 months....
and i know that doens't sound like a long timebut thats the longest relationship ive ever hadi kinda like it...you can tell its just me fucking around. with the camera. thats quit a face huh.....im so wierd. hahahaha. you can tell we did lots of drugs back then cuz look at how skinny bergers cheeks are when i met him he had chubby cheeks they were all round and squishy. lol whenever i hear this song it reminds me of him alot plus its super fucking funny. im gunna post the lyrics but if you download or whatever listen to it its much better.
FLASHLIGHTBROWN- butterball
Can i take you to the movies?
I'll buy you popcorn and candy
They will make you fat and ugly,
So no other boy will look your way
And you'll be mine all mine every single day
My little butterball wouldn't go anywhere,
Without her man
Take her to the beach and she's ignored
And if she weren't so god damned pretty,
She'd be mine
Can i fuck you on the red eye?
Travelling hours with your best guy
Your aroma'd make a horse cry
So no other boy will look your way
And you'll be mine all mine every single day
If i wasn't quite so boring in bed
If i made more money at my job
If I played in a cooler band than him
And if she weren't so god damned pretty,
She'd be mine

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Heh. I haven't had a six month relationship until my mid-twenties (my wife). don't feel bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter