Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

shopping with bee


i got pictures taken like this one b4 and i was thinking about more.
i think i'll get them ... but this post is just more like.... well.... this is my excuse to show this one off on here. hehe. im such an internet sleeze. they love it



anyways how about read post ish info crap.
i did mushrooms with one of my roommate on sunday so fun, i miss doing them but i dont liek to dazzle myself with drugs to often anymore since i started noticing the people i surround myself with when i do aren't exactly the type of people i like. but mushrooms is one of the less harmfull ones ive tried. someone didn't make them in a bathtub. or cut it with some unknown substance to me. so it makes me feel a bit safer doing them but i guess all in all its still poison. but while we consumed that poison me and tracey were making fun of the lady downstairs i think she could hear us we were pretty loud it was so funny though shes a harsh crazy old lady. and we crawled around on the floors like mushheads do and looked at our totally funky ceiling. watched cartoons laughed till we cried. and then when 4 am rolled aorund we felt the need to dress in cloaks and slither around in the front yard while setting off fire crackers and roman candles it was very delightful. i enjoyed every second of it... till i ending up triping over the cloak i was wearing and face planting myself into the grass. but even after that it was still pretty fun.



today i went xmas shopping with my friend brayden hes cool. hes kinda short. but hes super cool he got me into watching this totally rad cartoon called invader zim. aparently its old. but im young so that explains that. also cuz of him/ tracey i am now a fan of johny the homicidal maniac. very cool. but anyways enought about that back to my story i went shopping today at the mall and i bought crap for my family im almost done my xmas shopping and its not even december. wow how trained am i? zellers beat the holiday season into me. im so glad i dont work there anymore. lol. they sucked anyways. now im off to become the good little dental field something my mom wants me to be. jk... i accually want it more than she does. either that or everyone thinks im a total freak for this but id kinda want to run/ work at a funeral home. but its a nice quit enviroment. i duno i think it would be ok. anyways im kinda tired so i think im gunna go to sleep soon.
yay trudy i posted.
haha
-Carla

12 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    Ok thats weird, I could have sworn I already commented on this piece as well. hmmmm, well in short I said that this is a hot picture of you and your mushy trip sounds like fun, oh ya and was that MY cloak you were slithering aroun din the grass in?

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    HA! I knew it... damned roomies ;p

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Wow! That body is perfect!

    "Wow! She's smokin'" is what my buddy here says. Never heard of Invader Zim though. I'll look out for it.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Uh oh. Didn't realize that was you. I'm in trouble. :p

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    Lol... you didn't realize it was who? That is my roommate, punkbandaid... are you still in trouble?

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    You sure are. But then you already knew that, of course it never hurts to heaar it again does it? By the way, I miss you punk! I hope you are feeling better soon!

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Clothosfate - Lol... you didn't realize it was who?

    Your roommate Punkbandaid. I saw the profile and the age. We're now officially perverts. :p

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    HAHAHAA... welcome to my world. I just went for a couple of beers with some of my acting buddies after our final performance and class today... I was the oldest person there, and that is by about 8 years at least. But hey I was getting hit on by the young guys (and girls) but I was not hitting on them... does that still make me a pervert? What if I like it?

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    does that still make me a pervert? What if I like it?

    Eight years? That's not that big a difference. I'm almost old enough to be Punkbandaid's father. :(

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    "I'm almost old enough to be Punkbandaid's father."

    Well my boyfriend is 20 years older then me, so... he is old enough to be MY father... but I was 25 when we started dating... does that make hima pervert? LOL If so he is one helluva a happy one!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Clothosfate - You are extremely mature for your age. You're almost a decade younger than I am, but I think you're more mature than I.

    Punkbandaid - My nickname's "tapeworm." Highly unsexy. :(

    Nah, never was a playa. But I definitely attract a "type." I do know who I attract, but can't act on it anymore. :p (married)

    do have some good stories though.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    yessss, very scary.

    Zombie-I doubt that I am so mature... its more like I am extremely accpeting, mainly because I want to BE accepted, oh and I have an ADVENTEROUS spirit. And there's nothing quite like a pretty/sexy girl/woman with a brain in her head to make the men/boys come running.

    Thats how punk and I manage to have so many admirers. Oh and I guess our confidence helps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter