Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dance Dance Dance

Well I went out and found the next best outlet for my frustration... dancing. My girlfriends and I went out last night, I had my son staying at my cousins, and I took advantage of my freedom. We went to the bar that we knew would not be overly crowded so that we could actually have room to dance. There was a pretty good DJ chick there and so the music was pretty consistent.
We danced strait for a good three and a half hours. I must have lost about 5 pounds in sweat, and it was soooooo good. Probably the only thing I could do, short of ravaging some poor, unsuspecting man, to release all the energy I have pent up. I came home quiet exhausted, and smiling. It truly is almost as good as sex... it's as sweaty anyhow.

A bonus is that my girlfriends love to dance like I do and together we are hands down the best dancers to shake our asses in that bar, and shake them we do! Another sweet thing is that we all like to dance like there's no one watching, so there's not really any self-conscious shuffling of the feet. Both my roommate and I are belly dancers and so we like to mirror each other and gyrate accordingly. Its an incredible workout, and a good excuse to get our freak on and go gorgeous.

So this morning I woke with a smile on my face. I am still fairly frustrated, but now at least I don't feel quite like exploding, and I think I will make it through this last lonely week without committing any crime. Tomorrow I might go do a steam and hot tub, maybe lift some weights first. I think if I keep my body working and my mind busy, I will be ok. Dancing is my savior.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Both my roommate and I are belly dancers and so we like to mirror each other and gyrate accordingly.

    My son the other day called belly dancers "those weird dancers." Weird kid. We have belly dancing every Friday night in Chico (the town we live in in California).

    The lady who runs the show tried to get Mrs. Z into it, but she didn't want to commit to anything. I kind of wish she did though. I find belly dancing one of the sexiest forms of dancing.

    Salsa is up there. And something about the waltz, it isn't as much sexy as it's elegant. Ballet, I like more for the music than the dance so the dancing to me is irrelevant.

    I recognize most of the belly dancers now and several of them have that "naughty good girl" to them, which I find so alluring.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    A sensual, confident woman with dignity... what more could any good man want?

    My son thinks I am the greatest dancer and tells me I am beautiful whenever I have my belly dancing costume on. I have raised a good boy who will one day make a great man!

    This winter my love and I are going to take Ballroom dancing... I am SO excited I can hardly wait, there is nothing like a sexy man in a black suit/tux who knows how to dance.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    I love ballroom dancing. My wife is currently taking it and loves it. She's trying to teach me, but gets frustrated because I'm so bad at it.

    I used to roller skate competitively. When it came to grace, I had none. But I could do jumps that kids my age couldn't do. I was able to do an axel on roller skates when I was just a kid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter