Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Friday, September 23, 2005

Sexy Ladies

I have been having this very funny, fun and strange experience lately. As you may know from some of my summer posts, I had a close encounter with a young man who shared an intense attraction with me. He is about 8 years younger then me, which seemed to be a lot at certain points and not a lot at others. The person I am speaking of is a unique guy and I still have a lot of regard for him, regardless of his inexperienced behavior, but the situation seems to be quickly becoming less and less unique.

When I first started University here in Kamloops, I met the ever gorgeous and dominant Mokuyobi. Now she is about 9-10 years younger then I, but that did not stop her from flirting with me and dancing around the idea of becoming my lover. I will admit, I was a little intimidated by our age difference, which is kind of funny considering my love is 20 years older then me, but even when I first realized I was attracted to him, I was a little weirded out by the fact he was so much older. Intellectually I do not think age makes any difference once you reach adulthood, you just kind of join the melting pot so to speak, but it did take 3 years of he and I being friends before we crossed the other line, which we have never crossed back over :) Well except for a few bombs...

I realized, after 4 years together, and meeting Mokuyobi, that my issue with age is mostly because I was raised by a family (includes aunts, uncles, cousins...) who had serious power dynamics in regards to age. My favorite Aunt grew up needing to defend herself and so as she got older, she put a lot of importance on the fact that she was our 'elder'. My step-father was the very same as were many of my other relatives. Even when I turned 25 my aunt still treated me like I was a kid. Some people can live with that, but I have always been difficult.

So I realized that the reason why age differences wierded me out so much was because I kept waiting for him to pull the 'elder' card on me. Well that is just not him, he treats people as equals and I have never felt inferior or of less intelligence. I guess I am the same way, because I have many, many friends who are younger then me and already at school this semester I have been making new friends who are always shocked when I tell them my age... ya I guess I look perpetually 20. This can be a good thing, but mostly I find it kind of annoying because I feel weird telling people, "No.. actually I'm much older then that." I guess I worry they are going to act weird about it, or like I was trying to fool them, which of course I'm not. I don't care how old someone is, the character is all that matters.

That all being said, this semester I seem to be, once again, acting as a magnet to younger hot chicks. I get hit on more by women then I do by men which says a lot cause I get hit on by guys all the time. I met another sexy lady in the cafeteria (which is where I met Mokuyobi), while I was having lunch with a friend of this new girls who I had met in my acting class. He is also much younger then me, but he doesn't care. Neither does the new chick, named Meru. Not her real name, but then since when do I use real names. Meru is very pretty, and funky and intelligent. I like her a lot, she's cool, oh and did I mention hot!!

Now just to get one thing strait, my love does not care if I have women lovers, as long as I have no male lovers. Most guys can understand that I guess. Some kind of territory thing I think. So Meru is very interested in me. She makes no qualms about showing it. Its very flattering too, to have the attention of this young, sexy lady. With Mokuyobi, our relationship remained platonic for many reasons that I don't need to name, we are great friends! I get the distinct impression that Meru does not want to just be my friend and I have to admit I like it. We both have a thing for swords...lol. Well there is also this other hot girl in my acting class, who I get a strong feeling from, that she would love to take me home with her and her boyfriend! She is another very pretty, and young girl. Unfortunately I can not do the couple thing. I swear I am not doing this on purpose!! I am not trying to hit on younger people, they just keep hitting on me!! I feel like a pervert who isn't trying to be a pervert. Ah well, I guess I should just enjoy it while it lasts. I'll keep ya posted!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Now just to get one thing strait, my love does not care if I have women lovers, as long as I have no male lovers. Most guys can understand that I guess. Some kind of territory thing I think.

    I know a lot of cases of this. And if Mrs Z liked women, which she doesn't, but if she did, I wouldn't mind. Partly it's because of diseases. Women give less diseases to each other than men give to women. It's just biological fact.

    And of course it's part of being male. There's no way I could share Mrs. Z with another man.

    You have a matureness to you that's sexy. I could see how younger men and women could be attracted to that. It's like that English professor. I was 19 or 20 and she was in her 40s. I thought she was hot.

    Sexiness is a combination of a lot of elements. Confidence, matureness, strong self-esteem, contentness with one's body, that's all sexy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter