Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Love those Fucking Freaks!!

My friends are a wild pack of frenzied freaks who love to dress in very little and get grabby. I love to party with them all. I have a no-age-limit policy. Well maybe not totally... I am not going to let some 13 yr old come and party at my house with us, but some of my friends are no older then 17 and I am not their mother so they can do whatever the fuck they please. I have always loved when age gaps get closed and people just enjoy being with each other... we have a lot we can learn from each other without having to get all preachy about it, lets just have fun.

Something that my girlfriends and I have in common, and I guess not only the girls but mostly, is that we all have a flare for costumes. We love to dress up, or down as the case may be, so Halloween tends to be the perfect time of year for us to stretch our creative exibitionist legs. A group of my friends who rent a house together had a costume party on Friday night. It turned out to be a right good debaucherous affair with some of the sexiest costumes I have ever seen. I do wish right now that I had some way of posting some pictures of it here, and I will try, but for now you will just have to live with my descriptions.

We had two incredibly sexy nurses... the kind you pray to wake up to in the middle of a hospital sponge bath. I donned my sweet belly dancing costume with scarves and a coin bra. There was the bunny!! Her tail got molested all night long, poor thing, and the lingerie princess with her frilly panties and corset. Then there was an evil Alice, the cream cheese angel, a brothel girl, my little toy on a leash and two Daisy Duke's... and the list goes on and on. As for the hot guys, we had two Frank's ~ the giant freaky bunny who is only relevant to those of us who loved the movie Donnie Darko, a demon, an 80's left-over with a mullet and perv stash, a grotesquely well-endowed Batman, a motorbike accident victim, and a cowboy... and that list goes on and on as well. The place was packed and people were REALLY friendly... Lots of grabbing and laughing and more then a couple girls were trying to put their tongues in my mouth. Its a helluva good romp.

Well last night was one of the Frank's birthday's, yes he is a Halloween baby, and so we had a costume party here. I ditched the belly-dancer thing and got some fangs fitted, the kind that look real, and a red feather boa to go with my sexy black dress with the open back. Yes it felt really good to be a blood sucker, I got to bite many people. Again it was an evening when the freaks show their colours... my girlfriends and I have no problems what-so-ever with sexy women. In fact we thoroughly enjoy being sexy women together. So out come the corsets and frilly panties, the stockings and feathers, oh and don't forget the fangs... what more could you ask for in a costume party... it seems in this case that gorgeous seems to attract gorgeous because together we tend to create a sight that could give a frail man a heart-attack.

I hope that your Halloween fun was as good for you as mine was for me, and if not, well you might consider coming out west next Halloween... Aaaaooooooooooooooowwww

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    My friends are a wild pack of frenzied freaks who love to dress in very little and get grabby. I love to party with them all.

    Wow! After those descriptions of what the costumes actually were, I wish I was in Canada with you all. Wife and I got married on Halloween. Our Halloween was sad though, because I had to start another job the next day, which means being gone during the week and coming home on weekends. Next Halloween though, we're going to the Exotic Erotic in San Francisco.

    By the way, when the zombies come, we'll be throwing a masquerade ball at least once a month.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    Hahahaha!! That is definitly the place we are going to be!! Any excuse to wear a mask and feathers... I am reminded of Family Guy and Stewie's "Fancy Parties".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter