Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dusty Dreamin'

I like posting my dreams here, it seems like the right place to do it, especially with the type of dreams I have. Last night I had a dream about the long lost Dusty. I guess I really miss her sometimes. Its funny because we only got close in a couple of months and then she was off. I woke up this morning with one of her songs running rampant through my head; The Inevitable Night and Beer Goggles. My absolute favorite song from her album is Poison Apple. The first time I heard it I knew it could be a mega hit. It has just enough hard rockin guitar, awesome lyrics... I mean really awesome, this girl truly rocks, and the right amount of screaming. I love it love it love it. I really wish there was a way to link to it here on this blog to share it with all of you. I am presently letting it seep in through my ears to sooth my soul and light me up. This could very well be the soundtrack to that last fucked up dream I posted here.

So in the dream last night, and it was a full colour, packed with people type of dream, Dusty just kind of walked in. I looked at her and could hardly believe it was her. There were other important people in my dream and we were all in this old broken down house. Worn-out skeleton of a home that used to be. I don't even know what the fuck we were doing there, just that we were there together. I kept waking up, and looking at the clock and then when I would fall back to sleep, I would be right back in the house, with James, and Dusty, and hmm others I can't see as clearly. Those two stand out the most. So this isn't really an interesting dream post... this is a tribute to Dusty post. Another excellent song on her album; I like to Kill People. It really works for those ultra frustrating moments. Ah fuck it, the whole album deserves honorable mention, it's called Dusty: Justin, Jesus & Me. You can pick it up at any of your local "where Dusty is now" locations. So Dusty babe, this one is for you, I am missing you and I hope that life is bringing you the success you deserve. MUAH

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Is this album for sale? I want to buy it.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    yes it is actually, I bet if you emailed Dusty, or left her a comment about pruchasing it on her blog, she could probably set you up.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Okay, sent her an email, if she still has that hotmail acct.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter