Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hot Hot Hot!!

I figured it was time for my next hot babe. At first I couldn't choose, I was like ME in a chocolate shop, so many yummy choices and so little space in one lifetime. I bit the bullet and this time my choice HAS got to be Jude Law. This picture really says it all.

From the very first time I set eyes on this delicious creature, knew he was a 'must have'. This is not about fame, or fortune, this is purely about beauty. This man has incredibly romantic features, with an olive skin that seems to defy such light eyes. I think that he is a perfect example of how much I adore people who look different.

Ok ok, so not only is he HOT but he is also an excellent actor. Every movie he has ever done he has done exceptionally well. My first glimpse of Jude Law was in Gattaca, but I know this was not his first film. I was a fan of Ethan Hawke when I was younger, which is primarily why I watched the film (besides I likee sci-fi). Jude Law practically stole the scene time and again as far as I was concerned. I really enjoyed his roles in The Talented Mr. Ripley, Cold Mountain, Enemy at the Gates, A.I., and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. He really is a convincing actor, which just makes his yumminess, that much more palatable.

Here's one more great shot of a young Mr Law, I do love this man's body as well, I mean you gotta love the whole package ya know? Can't be taking people apart piece by piece now can we? They are much better all together. Well that is all I've got on Jude Law for the moment, maybe I'll think of something more deep and interesting to say later, when I stop drooling.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter