Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Monday, March 06, 2006

Tastes Like Chocolate

Desire is a flavorful dish. The writer in me has so many colourful words to describe desire, so many explicit images and intimate moments that even Jenna Jameson might blush while reading it (or at least jump me for it ;p). Erotica has always been my favorite medium when I am sexually ravenous. Some of my friends would say that I am ALWAYS ravenous, that's just the Gemini nature, but there are better times and there are worse times... I cannot tell if this time is either one of those.

I thought that it was supposed to be scorpio's that are led by their sex, but to be a Gemini has certainly been a grand adventure in temptation. Ahhhh there it is again. Temptation. It seldom leaves me alone for long. I feel like a soft, chocolate dipped cherry... just waiting for a luscious mouth to savor my sweet taste. The anticipation is deliciously maddening, yet I would have it no other way. To desire and be desired is a sultry dance on a humid summer night. Fingertips tracing beads of sweat dripping off exposed skin. Bodies moving to a deeper rhythm, swaying hypnotically. Lips longing to be bitten. The music of moans. Mmmmm, the frustration inspires me to action. Sometimes I wish that it were easier to satisfy my wants, but oh so intricate is the world of sex... perhaps that is one of its great magnetic qualities... its opposition to simplicity and order... instead of entering the labyrinth, for now I shall write and dance, dance, dance...

I have written many poems dedicated to this cause throughout my literary life but for this moment in time, I think these lyrics suit me just fine... if you can handle it, read all the way through, the words have a fire all their own.

This Love
I was so high I did not recognize, the fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye she got on a plane, never to return again
But always in my heart

chorus * * * *
Oh! This love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye
Too many times before
Her heart is breaking in front of me, and I have no choice
Cause I won't say goodbye anymore

whoa... whoa.. whoa

I tried my best to feed her appetite, keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Oh, kept playing love like it was just a game, pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again

chorus * * * *
Oh! This love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye
Too many times before
Her heart is breaking in front of me, and I have no choice
Cause I won't say goodbye anymore

whoa... whoa.. whoa

I'll fix these broken things, repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips, sink in my fingertips
Every inch of you cause I know that's what you want me to do

chorus * * * *
Oh! This love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye
Too many times before
Her heart is breaking in front of me, and I have no choice
Cause I won't say goodbye anymore

whoa... whoa.. whoa
repeat

3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    hahahaahaa!!! Well frustration loves company!! Not to mention I love YOUR company ;p

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    This a song? Is there music to this or just words?

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    There is definitly music to it.. and its a GREAT band... I've mentioned them on my other blog... Maroon 5. Check it out and let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter