Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Have my cake and Eat it too!!

It's wonderful when you realize that you are getting everything you ever wanted AND more. I have always believed in Karma and so I just have to say, I must have done some pretty fucking awesome things in another life... or maybe its that I paid off my karmic debts with childhood obstacles I overcame, and refused to later use as reasons for being a shit head. Live a good life so you can enjoy it now... instead of making excuses for bad behavior and waiting around for things to change.

Let's all EAT CAKE!!
*props to whomever's kid this is... this picture is just TOO perfect!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter