Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Friday, July 15, 2005

Found!

Fuck it all. No more round and round we go. I am done. I guess you could say I am through with chasing my tail. I accept myself, its practically the main theme to my entire fucking life... why should I stop now?

I read my cards, I appealed to the goddess for guidance, and you know what I got? Relationship, illusion and acceptance, death and rebirth. How funny is that, but always the way with these things. I asked to be shown what I need to do to stop worrying over this kind of shit. I was told I need to look at myself honestly and stop trying to hide. Just the exact things that I DO need to do, that I knew I needed to do.

Things change; that is the death and rebirth card. I wasn't expecting it... but who ever is? Strip away the illusion, the pretend, and see what's underneath; that is the illusion card. The relationship card was not what I thought it was about. Its about relating at all, about nature and nurture. It suggested that if a relationship was possible, then communication was necessary. All of the cards repeatedly mentioned being honest and accepting of myself.

Well that I can do, and as soon as I decided that that was what I would do, then I felt relieved. So I have all the answers I need... for the moment anyway. *big grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter