Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Birthday Wishes

Birthday wish number 1: NO FIRES, unless the are in a fire pit or wood stove.

Last year the whole mountainside was burning. More then one mountain actually. You may remember the news about how many fire-fighters from all over Canada were being flown to B.C. to fight the fires. That was happening not far from our Solstice party. Actually I took off for a road trip across Canada on my birthday last year, strait from the solstice, and watched as the fire burned, wondering if my home would still be there when I returned.

Birthday wish number 2: New roommates who don't SUCK-ASS.

Well if any of you follow my other blog, you will know what this wish is about. So far we have had our house set on fire (see birthday wish #1), been totally mooched and lived-off of ( a few thousand dollars worth) and then my camera (which was my birthday present) was stolen by some druggie who my roommate allowed in. Yes new GOOD roommates would be a great present.

Birthday wish number 3: Dusty wrapped in nothing but a red ribbon and a leash.

This wish speaks for itself, but Dusty baby, you know I want you :)

Birthday wish number 4: Really hot SEX.

Who can go wrong with really good sex, not that it is something that generally happens at Solstice. I mean it probably does for some people, I don't go checking in tents or anything, but its not a requirement. Who doesn't want to have hot sex on their birthday's? As a good friend of mine suggests, we should be happy and special and get generally what we want every day, not just on our birthdays, but personally I think that most people feel special on their birthday's because its a celebration of the day THEY were born, not just any day or anybody... it IS special.

Birthday wish number 5: A salt-gun to shoot at the loud and obnoxious adolescents at 5am.

Every year there are a gang (which seems to grow each year) of 10-15 yr olds who stay up all night, which is fine in itself, and steal as much alcohol and pot as they can. Then they run about never minding the tents of sleeping people, screaming as much profanity as they possibly can fit into any sentence and eventually get so drunk they fall on their faces and end up looking like smashed hamburger the next day. It's oh so pleasant... or am I just getting older?

"Happy Birthday to Me.. and to Loralei, we both loved dancing at our parrrty!"

Final Birthday wish: To meet and have tea with Stephen King. (Nothing TOO difficult eh?)

Stephen King is my mentor. His writing always inspires me to go and write and stop putting off my stories. When he was a child his mother and her friends (or maybe it was his family) bought his very first stories off him for about .50 cents a piece. Personally I think that is how he first got the idea to write for a living. It was a smart move on Mrs. King's part I think, cause he gets oh so much more then .50 cents a piece now. I wish that we could put aside celebrity and I could just show up at Steve's house and tell him that I am an aspiring writer who would really love to just sit and have tea with him. Do you think he would go for it? Or do you think he would call the cops on me?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Oh, I forgot to say happy belated b-day on your other blog. So happy belated b-day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter