Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Who's a Girl got to Fuck to get some Sex around Here?

Yes I am back. Excuse the language but if you are reading this then you have probably read me before and learned to expect a little profanity from us wild children at times.

It has been about six weeks since the beautiful disaster that ended my relationship. It had been maybe a week and a half before that since I last had sex. So that makes seven and a half weeks of celibacy. I decided that I would not use our break-up as a excuse to go out and fuck someone else, so I have abstained from that particularly joyous pastime for as long as things have been going awry in my life. For some people that is not long at all and they scoff at my whining. For yet others it is way too long and they think to themselves that they would definitely use the 'single' time to get some adrenalin pumping tangles going. I am somewhere in between those. Which makes me what?

Arrrgghh... it sets me on fire and I almost dread sleep at night... knowing that I will be dreaming of frustration and lovers. It's almost insanely fun, like making-out when still a virgin. Sex was just not going to happen then, I would not let it. This is not as much fun though, because there isn't even any making-out. I can see why monks seem to reach such heightened states of consciousness. Staying like this too long would be... enlightening. I never really wanted to be a monk. Yet here I am.

I think I may take it out in my writing. I have always done that, but I have to be careful not to work on anything that I actually don't want to turn into erotica... I've done that before. It's kind of funny in a weird sort of way; the companions (out on an adventure to find the oracle child) all of the sudden find themselves wandering into a strange village where they get seduced by harem girls... Could be an interesting story, but not the one I was aiming for. Hmmm, maybe I should write some X-rated posts... that might fulfill my exibitionist and voyeuristic cravings. Sex by oneself can sometimes be satisfying, but generally its not even as good as chocolate and not anywhere near the same ballpark as sharing it with someone else. *big sigh* What's a girl to do?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Don't you have a craigslist in your town yet?

    No need to apologize for your language. After all, this is the Wild Child Playground, not the Junior Anti-Sex League blog. ;)

    But yes, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger clothosfate said…

    Craigslist? ok you got me... I am clueless... whats a craigslist, and how does it relate to sex?

    And as for the writing, thanks :) Same goes for you. A great part of this is having readers and no need for advertising and promotion, or rejection slips... although rejection slips in here now and a gain.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    I, as well, think that this is your blog and you do what you feel with your writings. If they have merit and value, then they will get read. If not they will get passed upon. In either case you get your thoughts down and out anyway:) lol
    Bill
    PS. http://craigslistfoundation.org/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter