Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sex dreams are one thing... But what about Murder?

So I had been enjoying the erotic dreams that have been frequenting my sleep, until a couple of nights ago, when things began to go all wrong. First off I had this weird-ass dream about some guy dying in a bath tub, the freakiest part of this dream was when the guys daughter found him. I followed her into the bathroom, and when she saw the poor guy (face up, still dressed{thank god} with shower-head in hand) she let out the most terrifying scream and ran right into me. It scared me so bad it bumped me right out of the dream and I sat straight up in bed.

That was at about 6:00am, so I had to go back to sleep, trying desperately to avoid seeing the dead body again. The dream went on, not much better, but luckily I DID avoid looking at him.

Then last night I had another one, not quite so CSI scary, but maybe even worse. Some friends and I seemed to have decided to put a gruesome end to a local rapist/pimp. We found the guy, who looked strongly like a biker-dude, all by himself and we dragged him away to an abandoned garage (how typical). There we took turns beating the living hell outta the guy. With our fists, feet, and any heavy object we could find. Considering I am completely non-violent, this was fairly disturbing for me. We did not stop until we had killed him, regardless of his pleas and bloody face.

Then the dream skipped ahead a couple of days and all of the sudden I am at a beauty pageant. I had no intention of being in it, even though I do seem to remember holding a very expensive blue dress. But I am there to meet one of the contestants, a dark-haired beauty I do not know. We get together and are in her dressing room when another biker-dude guy (what's with the bikers?) comes in looking for blood. I'm guessing he was either family or part of the other guys posse (same dif). So he grabs the pretty brunette and I somehow manage to get myself into the ceiling or rafters of the room and out of his reach. He starts to cut her, coaxing me down, and I grab an axe (axe?) and try hanging on with my legs while I lower myself enough to cut his damned head off. Now this is where I get that too-weak-to-do-anything kinda feeling and I am afraid to swing the axe incase all it does is get me caught too.

Fear does not hold me long and I swing it with all my might. Splat! His head hitting the floor. Next thing I know I am outside walking through the park, trying to shake the two murders. The dream wanders off after that, and then I wake up. Hmmm what does it mean I wonder? Any dream interpreters who want to take a crack at it, be my guest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter