Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Thursday, May 05, 2005

*pads on in, peers about, yawns toothily and flops down in a comfy chair*

Hello! Here I am! For the most part in a non existent cyber world that only makes ence in my failing failing brain...oh how I love it! Anyways, hi! How is everyone? And don't think I'm not talking to you you plucky little wee duck! I see you in the corner! @!(*#()*! Now if we can all just sit and eat fondue the world will be saved. Thank you for your time.

This moment has been brought to you by a hoarde of rampaging mongolian seagulls. They bring you peace. Amoung other things.

~Moi

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Fondue? How about Ben & Jerrys' New York Super Fudge Chunk

    I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter