Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Death to PMS

I absolutly hate PMS. If there was ever a reason to not be a woman that would be number one on my list. Guys use "she's just pms'ing" like its an excuse for moody behaviour, but if they only knew. It takes all thier girlfriends, wives, sisters, female friends, daughters and even mothers (if they are young enough) and turns every last one of them into mentally and emotionally unbalanced people.

I have always loved being a woman, the only other time (besides PMS) that I ever wanted to be a man was to see what it feels like to get a blow job, or to have an erection for that matter. Ok so yes, sometimes I would love to know what its like to have my very own cock. Other then the occassional interest in that, I would much rather be a woman. Except when I get PMS. It is just SO unfair, you men have NO idea.

I tend to be a fairly level person, not having tantrums, or being really flippy. I live with optimisum and a sense of etiquette that I was fortunate enough to inherit from my very graceful mother. Sure, like everyone there are things that can truly piss me off, and my friends generally suggest treading carefully when that has happened, and there are times when I like to be wild and risky. But normally speaking I prefer to sail on calm seas.

And then "that time" comes. No matter how much we may want to be reasonable, or level-headed, we are no longer at the controls. An immature, emotionally unhinged little girl has locked herself in and is pressing every brightly coloured button she can reach. Its not the same for all of us, at least the manifestaion isn't, and it can be different every time. Sometimes I am giddy and happy and really, really horny. Other times I am weepy for days with no apparent reason. Then there is the ever popular bitchy. We all know and adore that one don't we?

Well pms has arrived again, lucky me, and this time my boyfriend has been gone for 10 days now. He works as a carpenter about 3 hours drive into the mountains from where we live, and there is no phone. I am used to this by now, we have been together for 4 years, but since we moved to the city last winter, this is the first time in at least 2 years that he has been away for this long, and my patience and ease are leaving me. It's not as if I wonder what he's up to, or if he still loves me; those are easy to answer. It's just that we have a great time together, and really love being with each other, after 4 years thats a wonderful thing (are you sickened yet?)

I have been watching the driveway for about 3 days now as I have no notice of when he will return, and its beginning to get pathetic. I drempt last night that he was leaving me. *sob* I know this is totally imposible, as he worships me, but none the less, leave me alone for too long, with pms creeping in and thats the kind of dreams I end up having. Maybe I need to have a good cry, goddamit its a sorry excuse for patience.

Another terrible thing about absence, especially in the company of "pouty miss sissy" is that when he finally does come home, or I go there whichever comes first, its not like I can get mad at him, or whine or bitch or nag or whatever it is that we women are suppose to be famous for. No, not for me, if I do that then I am shitting on the little bit of time we do have together and that would just make it worse. The truth is, when we do get together, he will be wonderful and loving. Hence the illogic of hormones. Do guys not get that dreary feeling when they are away from the the woman they are crazy about... for 10 days! I will have to investigate this, and get back to you.

I can't stand this feeling of mopeyness any longer! I wish I could hunt PMS down and strangle it in its sleep. Good ole pillow over the face (I would hate to even imagine the face of pms), or I think I would rather use my bare hands. Hmmmm, maybe I will go to the gym and deal out my frustration in sweat. Death to pms!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Well, if PMS is anything like the migrane I had yesterday, you have my utmost condolenses.

    As for guys going crazy being away from their sweetie for 10 days, yes! My last job brought me to Los Angeles and only got to see Mrs. Zombieslayer once every two or three weeks. It was painful.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    men do have a longing for their absent lovers..as in ..absence makes the heart grow fonder..then when the pain persists he just..Jacks off.. and reverts to more mundane thoughts.. bin there dun that.. Can I help ?

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Wait until perimenopause. Then you feel like that ALL the time! Just giving you something to look forward to. hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter