Wild Child Playground

come in... take off your hat, take everything off if you want, but watch out for the lion, it bites and we don't like blood on the furniture

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Newer Roommates

I swear it has been a life-long trial of mine to have new roommates. At least I have smartened up enough to only have my friends board with me. Some people think that your friends are the last people you should live with, if you want to remain friends, but I think "why would you ever let a stranger close to where you sleep?"

So now I have Who living with me, she's always a good roomey. Sure we get at each others throats every once in a while, but generally she respects me and I respect her and we like the same girlie movies and can have deep intellectual conversations. Also she's one of my very best friends, so I can forgive her anything, and if ultimately we can no longer stand living with each other, we just separate, simple as that. No hard feelings. We've done it before, we'll do it again.

To add to the crew is our other good friend, we'll call her Bad Kitty. Bad Kitty is younger then Who and I, but more of a house natzi then either of us. I say that with absolute affection. She likes to have it her way , which is orderly and that's a good thing, but you can only influence other people so far. Us being older then her, especially me, I am like 10 years older then her, is a good thing in this case because ultimately she respects me and will probably only push so far. I like to have a clean house, but sometimes, like now when I am sick, cleaning can go to hell, and yes I do still have boxes in the garage that I have not unpacked... in 7 months. Meh that's me. Live with it. Ultimately I like having Bad Kitty around. She's a good friend and a good dancer with great fashion sense and will have no trouble keeping her house duties in order. An excellent choice for a new roommate.

The three of us like to do henna, which I think we will be doing later tonight, and we like to have lingerie days, and we all like to dance. This could be really fun, in a crazy sort of way. Then include Bad Kitty's boyfriend, who does not live here, but might as well, and my love who is not living here at the moment, but will be after the fall is over, and my son who does live here. Plus, Who got a kitten for her birthday, and Bad Kitty brought a cat of her own, add our two cats already living here and you have got one damned full house!! Its a good thing it is so big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter